It’s often said that children are the future of the human race. It is our job as parents, teachers, and guardians to properly guide them so that one day they can take the reigns. However it seems that over the past 30 plus years the development of boys have been sabotaged… severely. What’s worse is that parents, teachers, and even society perpetuates the problem regardless if they know it or not. In today’s post I’d like to cover five tragic ways that feminism continues to undermine boyhood.
Everything Starts At The Beginning
Early childhood development is a crucial stage for both boys and girls. This is the time children start to gain an understanding of themselves. They begin to develop their personalities, form attachments, and learn expression. In addition to these traits children (both boys and girls) begin to manifest their aggression. While a girls aggression is considered mostly social (name calling, ignoring, etc), a boys aggression is considered predominantly physical (hitting).
This is where young boys development is undermined. When a young boy becomes physically aggressive his behavior is labeled as bad and is usually punished whenever their aggression rears it’s ugly head. How many times have you heard the saying “Never hit a girl, even if they hit you first.” or “You should always be nice to girls.” Probably more times than you care to count. This form of programming usually lasts for 18 years.
The Adverse Effects
So what exactly does 18 years of feminist intervention do the development of the male brain? Sadly it does a bit too much if you ask me but for the sake of time we will go through the 5 most disturbing.
- The Removal of Masculine Traits: This is big and you will notice it becomes a big ripple effect as I continue down the list. Common masculine traits boys develop early on in life are confidence, assertiveness and independence. Notice anything familiar about these traits? Yes little girls are taught to develop these traits!
- Social Withdrawal: Every day more men are disconnecting themselves from society. After years of being torn down most men ask themselves the all important question. What’s the point? Men are no longer going to school, they aren’t going to work, and they aren’t getting married. Men try to find solace in many ways that most if not all of us reading can relate to. They resort to drugs, alcohol, and unfortunately even suicide.
- Gender Confusion: Androgyny is something that is on the rise with men. They believe that looking and behaving in a more feminine manner is attractive to women. The hair coloring, skinny jeans, flamboyant clothing, and even make up are now things males are considering to look “good”.
- Crippled Sense of Self Worth and Image: Never before have I seen such a large number of men so doubtful and unsure of themselves. Men today often seek the approval of those they hold in high regard (usually women) as opposed to being their own individual. To make matters worse most men behave as if they are a disposable resource, they will not defend themselves against violent behavior and will often sacrifice themselves or their resources for “the greater good”(women).
- Misandry: This is by far the worst one. Believe it or not people young boys are having classroom discussions about why they hate being male. How vile and disgusting must a person be to make a child hate themselves because they are a certain gender? What’s worse is how can any parent stand by and approve!? Boys are being trained to be mistrustful of men and consider them to be an evil influence.
The information is hard to swallow, in fact it’s damn near impossible to believe. However when you take into the account of lack of masculine role models, the demonizing of male sexuality, and the constant criticism of male behavior. You’re able to start seeing the effects of feminism in every aspect of society and even your life.
Have you ever asked yourself why there are so few male teachers, or role models? How about why men aren’t allowed around children on planes, parks, and most other public places? Even better. Why are men socially humiliated when they stand up for themselves especially if their attackers are women? I’ll tell you why folks. We live in a society that is pro women and anti male.
To find out more about the mistreatment of America’s young men I recommend reading The War Against Boys: How Misguided Policies are Harming Our Young Men by Christina Hoff Sommers. It is eye opening, disappointing, and angering experience all at the same time. I usually don’t speak about children in my posts as I ignorantly thought they where too young to be exposed to feminism but I humbly admit I was wrong.